Monday, April 28, 2014

Saying Good bye :(

 When I first came to the island one of my fears (and I had many at that ie: centipedes, huge spiders, food poisoning, blah, blah, blah) was not having any friends! Charlotte was one of my first Island friends. She let us borrow sheets, pots, and whatever it was that we needed. I think one of my favorite thing about her is that she is so creative. She could turn nothing into something spectacular! I am so grateful for her friendship and wish her and her family all the best!


Me and Charlotte on the morning they were leaving. 

Spencer and Emil They are only a few weeks apart. 


Spencer loved Emi. Here he is giving her a big hug. 

Work out buddies. We swapped babies every other day so that we could go work out. 

Cuties!


I just love Spencer's face in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment