Sunday, January 25, 2015

To Dominica and Back Again in 5 days

 
When Fi Dan and I decided that the boys and I were coming back for good, I secretly bought a flight back to Dominica and sneaky me bought the same flight back with Fi Dan. He had no clue that I had done it. And I was seriously going to keep it a secret. BUT, I forgot to sign out of his computer and he found out. :( None the less, it was great to fly and go see my hubby and spend a few days with him. It was GREAT!!!!
 
 
Flying over Texas.



My hotel room at the San Juan Airport.

Walking down the road by Fi Dan's apartment.

These girls were so nice and joined me for breakfast.




My dear friend Whitney's apartment. Made me miss her!!!!

They didn't give me a break at all. I hate mosquitoes!

Flying out of Puerto Rico.

Flying First Class. I LOVED it. I don't know if I can ever go back to coach.

What?! Dessert?!  yup, I am not going back.





 
So grateful I got a few days to myself and with just Fi Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment