Monday, December 7, 2015

3 Blessed Years!

This is my little guy. He just turned 3 years old. Sometimes it feels like he was just born yesterday and sometimes it feels like he has been in my life for years and years. 

This little boy is such a blessing to our family. He brings us so much joy. 
He loves to be independent and gets so proud of himself when he is able to do something by himself. He LOVES mov nplaum and sausages. He can be a little punk sometimes to certain people, but he is such a cutie. He loves school and he loves to read. He also loves to watch kids youtube. He likes to follow his big brothers around and take things way from them. At night he likes to sneak into his grandma and grandpa's room. There he demands to watch netflix. When he is ready for bed he'll come find me and slyly ask me to put him to bed. He hates giving kisses, except for his mama. :)
I love this little boy so much!










1 comment: