Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Nong Shala 2015 Christmas Party

I love our annual ward Christmas party! This year did we did a celebration of of the Hmong people here being here for 50 years & a Christmas theme. Each auxiliary group did a decades dance. Primary did the 80s and danced to YMCA. They had a lot of fun and really enjoyed performing.

The Relief society and Priesthood had the 70s decades. I think the highlight was seeing the older people ( my parents in particular) dressed up in 70s clothes and dancing around on stage. Loved it! 
We had a pretty good time. 



Christmas Selfie

Spencer just LOVES Santa! He thinks every Santa that he meets is the real Santa.
My Rylan however, is starting to notice the difference. Rylan saw our ward Santa and just stared at him. I asked if he wanted to go take a picture with Santa, and he said, "No, it's ok. That's not the real Santa. That's my teacher's husband. Uncle Nephi". LOL, I couldn't help but laugh. Too smart!


Below is a recording of the 70s and 80s decade dance! Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment