Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Sunday!

One reason I love living here in Provo, UT is because it is so peaceful and quiet on Sundays! When you take a walk down the street there are hardly any cars, you don't feel rushed and you can just enjoy the moment. Today was a good Sunday. We went to Stake Conference, and heard wonderful talks. My personal favorite was one given by Elder Holland. He spoke about not giving up in these latter-days. We came home and took a nice long Sunday afternoon nap. Then we took the kids out to play. Since it was such a nice day, Fi Dan asked if I wanted to go have a dinner-picnic by the temple. I absolutely love Fi Dan, especially when he thinks of great ideas like that. It was a perfect evening. :)


My boys! I love Fi Dan, he's such a wonderful daddy.
*notice Rylan starting to bug Nenji already.



Yay! I'm so glad we got one with both of them smiling
and looking at the camera!


Rylan thinks Nenji is the funniest thing in the world.


My little Rylan at 4 months and 3 weeks!
What a chunky little monkey!



No comments:

Post a Comment