Monday, March 31, 2014

My little Scholars

Being the teacher that I am, I can't help but want to teach! I have been teaching Nenji his sight words and math and he has been doing an excellent job! Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, I have been tutoring Nenji and Jocy, who is our downstairs neighbor and friend. Nenji and Jocy learned about Insects and had a great time! This is a picture of them and their final project. 










Yay for Rylan! Rylan was Student Of The Month!!! I was late and missed him getting his award, but I was told that he was so happy and cute as he ran up there and held up his award. In this picture he doesn't look so happy but he was very proud of himself! :)



He finally cracked a smile after 10 shots!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ryry! I can imagine him with his big happy smile while getting his award, silly boy <3

    ReplyDelete