Monday, March 31, 2014

The big 3-0!!!!

So I turned 30 on March 14th of this year!!!!!!
That is just crazy to me! I had a fantastic birthday thanks to Fi Dan and my great island friends! The weekend before my birthday Fi Dan took me horse back riding....well his friend and girlfriend went and we just tagged a long, but I'm just glad we got to go! We went up the mountain and saw a really nice view of Portsmouth! It's beautiful here on the island! I use to want to get out of here ASAP, but now I am glad that we will be here until December! 








On the day of my brithday, we went guava picking! 


Here we are shaking the trees for guava. 

Then we had lunch at "Usual spot" for lunch! Yummy!!!








Then dinner at Le Flambeu! I love this place!




Then games with some of my great island friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment