Thursday, March 5, 2015

So Grown up at 6 years old!

I cannot believe my Nenji is 6 years old!!!! 
Where has the time gone! He is such a great little boy...most of the time!
At 6 years old Nenji loves to eat bacon, ride his bike, read chapter books, and play video games!


Finished his first chapter book a few weeks before turning 6 years old!
I was such a bookworm when I was younger. I read so much that I went blind! 
I just remember being so into a book that I couldn't put it down. It took me different worlds and I wanted that for my kids too. So I challenged him to read his first chapter book and he did really well! Only took him about 4 days!

Morning of his birthday.Getting ready for school!

The morning after his birthday!
His tooth had been wiggly for weeks!
He finally let Txiv Txiv pull it out!
He was so excited. The tooth fairy gave him $1 for his tooth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment