Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cowabunga Dudes! Happy Birthday Rylan!!!

Happy Birthday to my Rylan! He turned 3 on the 18th of this month! He has been into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a really long time now. He loves Raphael because his color is red. We were supposed to have his birthday party last weekend, but Spencer got sick and we were in the hospital so we postponed it until today. He was super excited and he had a lot of fun. BIG thanks again to my sisters Kalu and Kashia. I really do not know what I would do without them! They helped me I assisted them as they made eggrolls, papaya salad, meat balls, and chicken. If it weren't for them I would not have had enough time to do everything that I wanted to!

As for Ry's cake, we ordered it from Cupcake Cravings. They did an awesome job! Thanks so much for all those who came! We had a really good time. :) and I know that Ry did too!



Yum! I am so going to miss this in the Caribbeans! 



Papaya salad, meatballs, and Kalu's yummy peanut sauce.  



Kashia and my ever so famous cupcakes! So good!


Sorry, I didn't know how to turn it. 
Rylan's cupcake cake! Pretty sweet!



 He's so happy! I love that smile. 



Ry loved it! 







My decorations for Ry's party! Not to shabby. 




 Daddy and his boys! Spencer was napping.





 Family!




Happy Birthday Ry! We love you so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment