Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reunited!

Soon after I got back from Dominica, Diane, Monica and I got back together for dinner at IHOP! Of course we had yummy food and lots of laughs. I thank God all the time for the friendship that I have with these girls. When I think back on the crazy time of trying to find a job and applying for different positions at YPSA half a dozen time and not getting any of them, I now see and understand why! He knew that I needed these ladies in my life. The time that we were a 2nd grade team together was A-mazing! I looked forward to going to work everyday because it was like going to hang out with my best friends and teaching amazing kids. I learned so much about how to be a great teacher from these two and even more how truly trust in God and be open about my faith. Love you girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment