Saturday, October 11, 2014

Teaching Firsties!

About a month ago I got a job offer as a 1st Grade Teacher. I was SO torn because I was also asked stay at YPSA. Oh....if I could, I would probably go back and stay at YPSA! I am not complaining about the blessings that have been given to me, however, if I knew then what I know now, I would have stayed at YPSA because my scholars were so amazing!

Anyway, I just finished my 3rd week in 1st grade. Let's just say it has been quiet a journey. This class has definitely tested my teaching abilities and more specifically my classroom management. Things are better, but still some days I just want to cry when I think how easy and amazing it would have been if I stayed at YPSA. Anyway here are before and after pictures of my class.




BEFORE







AFTER 







My principal got me this amazing gift basket! So nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment