Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Little Swimmers

When we were in Dominica the boys loved swimming! But most of the time they had their little floaties. I was just never really comfortable having them take them off. It wasn't until the very end that I started letting them swim without their floaties. But even then they were so young they didn't know what to do. Then we came back to the states and we never went swimming. 

Fi Dan and I have been talking about how we want the boys to learn how to swim. So I signed them up for swimming classes. And we LOVED it!!! The older two were in the same swim class and they did a great job. In the 2 weeks that we were in swim class the boys learned a lot. They learned how to float, swim, and do back strokes. They passed and I am so proud of them. I am not completely comfortable with them just diving into the pool just yet. I think I want to sign them up for another session so that they can have more practice. 



Even my little Spencer had swim class. He had a great time. He just learned how to get used to the water. He had so much fun! 




This was one of my favorite part of swim lesson. While Spencer swam they boys read their chapter books. I am super proud of them! They really are becoming bookworms. 









Here is a clip of my little fishies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment