Thursday, November 21, 2013

Funny Things They Say

Sometimes Rylan and Nenji say the FUNNIEST things! I laugh so hard that I cry sometimes. I just love it. Here are a few things that they've said that brightens up my day every time I think of it. 

Me: "Boys go put your toys away".
Rylan: "Yes, sir!"
Nenji: "NO! Not yes sir! Say 'yes, man!'".
Me: "No, it's not man, it's ma'am".
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rylan has been pretty sneaky lately. One day I found him hiding in his room behind the big arm chair eating a pack of gummies! Every time I hear the cabinet doors open I see him trying to sneak off with a pack of gummies. 
Side note: Fi Dan likes to make up silly songs or sayings. For some reason we like saying this one and it's about Spencer: "Spencey Wencey was a bear, Spencey Wencey had no hair". It makes NO sense but we just like to say it because it rhymes! 

Ok, so one day Rylan tried sneaking off with a pack of gummy snacks and I caught him. I told him he couldn't have it and he'd have to wait until dinner. So he walks off and I hear him saying:
Ry: Meany mommy was a bear, Meany mommy had no hair, Meanny mommy just say 'no, no, no'!

Oh my goddness, I was laughing so dang hard!!! I felt kinda bad that he thinks I always say no, but hey, I'm his mama and he can't have gummy snacks right before dinner!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason Rylan HATES my enchiladas. Every time I've made them he's literally had a cow. He picks at the corn, the beans...and eats just the tortilla. I haven't made my enchiladas in a long time but they look similiar to the picture below. One day I heard this conversation between the boys:

R: "Nenji, you're making me REALLY mad! You better stop it before I call you something mean!"
N: I don't care...(keeps banging the toy)
R: Fine! Then I will call you something mean...like...mommy's enchiladas! You're yucky like mommy's enchiladas! You better stop that you mommy's enchilada!!!

Ouch! I didn't realize he hated my enchiladas that much! Haha, I laughed so hard. So whenever he's being difficult, I call him my little Enchilada now. 



I KNOW there are a gazillion other sayings that they've said but I just can't remember! When I do I will have to post them! :)

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!! I freaking love kids. On Sunday, Jared was eating some Halloween candy and Christian said, "Mom, I want to snuggle the caaaaannnnddddyyyy." hahahaha Love it!

    And I am sorry, but those mommy enchiladas look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical Ry! He cracks me up!!!! I miss that brat :)

    ReplyDelete