Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's been a while

 Ok, so it's been a while since I posted one of these. On this particular morning...I woke up to Rylan crying and yelling in the bathroom. "I will NOT put on my underwear and pants! Somebody DO it for me?!!!! Mommy and Daddy, come put on my pants for me NOW!" This went on for a good 20 minutes. So Fi Dan helped him put on his underwear and then asked Rylan to put on his own pants. Rylan started crying and started to yell, "Someone help me put on my pants!! Mommy, come help ME!" When I told him he needed to do himself he said, "You are a BAD mommy...bad, bad, bad mommy." Oh...Fi Dan and I had such a good laugh. Then I walked in and took a picture of him. He pulled the bathroom rug over his face as soon as I did. He cried for another 10 minutes while we ate breakfast without him. FINALLY, he came out and played around for a bit. Then he saw that we had eaten breakfast without him and started to cry, "No one gave me food! No one saved me food! Where's my food!" LOL, I laughed so hard. I'm just sorry I didn't get a picture of him crying at the kitchen table.

LOL, no worries, he's got his underpants on but not his pants just yet. 


1 comment: