Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mommy, I am NOT tired!

Everyday after Nenji and Rylan come home, they eat lunch and then take a nap. Lately it seems like they just can't nap! Sometimes I let them stay up. When it gets to be about 2 pm and they haven't taken their naps, their eyes are heavy and if I ask them if they're tired they say, "No! Look at my eyes. They are big!" And then they open their eyes really big. On this day Nenji and Ry insisted they they were NOT tired and begged to stay up. So I let them. Around 2:30, Nenji come to me and said, "Mommy, Rylan fell asleep while we were watching a movie". LOL, and here he is. My poor baby. As soon as I put him down on his bed for a nap, he sprang back up and said he's not tired anymore. Oh dear....it'll be a very sad day for me when they really are done with their naps!



No comments:

Post a Comment