Monday, September 16, 2013

Floating Down Pagua River with the Island Mommies!

This post is a little late. Over the break, some of the mommies and I took a break and went floating down a river. This river was way over on the Atlantic side of the island. It was really fun! As we floated down the guide stopped at a deep part and said people usually swim there. So that's what we did AND we decided that we would climb up a tree and jump down into the river. I wasn't going to jump, but I decided it would be something I would regret if I didn't do it. And what a great memory it would be. And so I jumped! It was such a rush and I had such a good time just being in the company of awesome people! :)

Me and Lindsay! I'm ganna miss this girl so much when December comes! Her and her little family will be leaving this rock!

So relaxing!


Me and Linds again. 

FUN!

:)





I think that's me in the tree.



And me jumping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment