Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun School/Mommy School & Our Ocean Unit so far

My boys are getting bigger and smarter everyday! They are always surprising me by how much they've learned! They go to school in the mornings from 8-12, come home and have lunch, then nap from 1-3 and then we usually do an activity or we do "Fun School/ Mommy School". I named it Fun School so that they would think it's fun. It's worked on Nenji but Rylan gets bored and he'll say it out loud too..."SIGH...This is boring mommy! It's not Fun School!" And then he'll lay on the floor and start rolling around. Oh my goodness...I can not wait to see how his Kindergarten teacher reacts to that! lol.

So right now we are learning about the ocean! They've mastered the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean but are still leaning the other oceans. I think they remember the Pacific and Atlantic because we live by the Atlantic Ocean and our family is back over by the Pacific. :) Today we made some "I See" books about the ocean and they did a really good job! And then my creative little Nenji made his own book. It was so sweet! :)





Hopefully this does not mess them up in the future. Not the best but hey, it'll do!


This was a sorting activity. They put the sea animals under the ocean and the land animals on the top. 


These are pictures of Ry's "I See" book. He's not quite finished yet. He only traced the letters and then told me that he was done for the day. :)









 This is Nenji's "I See" book. :) He LOVES drawing and coloring!


I LOVE his squid! I didn't even know he knew what a squid was or how to draw it!
And I love his little seaweed. 



One of my favorites...looks like a little sea-piggy. 

That is a pretty darn good starfish. My starfishes look a lot like that!






After we made our "I See" ocean books, he decided to make is own. So cute!






"I see a kid" 






How SWEET is that?!
Daddy, mommy, Nenji, Rylan, and Spencer. 
He says that Spencer has chubby cheeks and that's why his head is so big. hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment