Thursday, September 5, 2013

Silly Ry and Ninja Moves!

Ok, this post is not of him crying but this cracked me up. Spencer is learning how to drink from a sippy cup and so I've been filling up a sippy cup everyday for him. Like within the hour the water is gone and I'm thinking Spencer is doing such a good job drinking from his cup! Haha, little did I know Rylan had been sneaking the sippy cup into his hiding place and drinking it so that I couldn't see him. Nenji was actually the one that caught him. He's done it like 3 times already. This time I caught him red handed....in his hiding spot which is Spencer's little stroller. LOL, I am serious, Rylan is such a funny kid!



Yup...he knows he's been caught.


And here are a few pictures of the boys doing their ninja moves. They are too cute. 

I know..they're heads are missing, but look how high they can jump!





1 comment:

  1. That is such a Ryry thing to do...steal Spencer's sippy cup and hide to drink it all. That silly goose :)

    ReplyDelete